Re: Cults of Sartar - status report

From: David Dunham <david_at_l9ULfjWIHMZ_Jj6l3ctCv3wlTKvPTq8yZLF9RJrg2eJ150m4ZyRiyEMVZ5qIGyVdEQF6MH>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:38:44 -0700

Mikko

>I'm fascinated. What is the relationship of the new "Cults of Sartar"
>book and the "Thunder Rebels" and "Storm Tribe" books from the Hero
>Wars line?

Jeff can answer for himself, but my view is that the new book is a second edition that supersedes the first.

At the same time, when working on the Glorantha appendix in HeroQuest 2, one of my goals was that you could play using those supplements while waiting for the new one. They obviously refer to some rules structures that don't exist any more, but the myths of Orlanth and Ernalda haven't changed. If you have Air magic, you can still find sample feats in Thunder Rebels.

But you'll want the new work.

--

David Dunham