Re: Demons in Glorantha

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_1ZZYr7EaWbcON7pccVJHQL3FNSaTfy835S7ZEjQxfICmv_w-gvzlpkDDKDutzlY7guT>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 10:08:43 -0000

[Adept]
> >And yes, I understand about the elemental essences, but I was
> >specifically wondering about elemental demons.

[Peter]
> What elemental demons do you have in mind? The Nomad God
> counters were AFAIK spirits and never summoned by sorcerors.

Nothing that specific. I'm planning games set in the west, and I feel there should be a lot of entities that morally flexible sorcerers can summon. Whether a wizard would ever summon a demon (of the non chaotic variety) is an interesting question. Probably dependant on the church and his/her personal morality.

  -Adept