Re: Glorantha Futures - A Cautious Appraisal

From: Doyle Tavener <JavaApp_at_TJLD-i8GKajH6rwHzZXiFcSkpBm6azIjCJ1MFVxSD0Wy00IwNgKVGZ866gDksvl6FSgS>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 07:26:40 -0000

A whole bunch of stuff...

Some of which is challenging, provocative and certainly going to engender a lot of comment.

I don't agree with much of it, but I do think it worthy of a considered, reasonable response.

As a friendly suggestion, l think it might be prudent for all of us to wait a day or two before responding. I have been personally responsible for quite a bit of flames on the old Glorantha Digest (just ask Peter Metcalfe), and I would hate to see anyone else following in my inappropriate and foolish footsteps. I do believe that we want to generate more light , rather than heat, on John's concerns.

Thanks,

Doyle