Re: Glorantha Futures - A Cautious Appraisal

From: jclebreu <jclebreux_at_r4kh90TokWzn0p3WyU3CGb3_kK8uYWGEMH5Z-ToUArmmw36mo2SycZCCS85mf4UUWb>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:02:08 -0000

Ok but there is a risk that experienced glorantha player will not buy this book if it's only an introduction book... "Old" Glorantha player that I know are waiting for books like "orlanthi mythology" or "great argrath campaign", not by a new set of rules or new introduction books

But the lack of communication about new publications (OK, some annoucements were made...........and then forgotten !) is discouraging and for the first time, I will not buy all the future gloranthan stuff, but only the books that I am waiting for.

YGMW ? OK, I will prepare mine to live without new books as it seems there will be no new publications to enrich it for years...

Of course, I hope i'm wrong :))