GenCon - Who's going?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_dzT_-XCLF1nPUmNjvepD4XGtMFjnWOeaX8YKLAk0kHNIlo6JA_DvZyCJq39-KAVhcR4fP>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 10:27:31 -0700

It's a week away, so who's going, and would we like a meet?

I'll be working the GenCon desk in Union Station all con, but there'll be threee of us at the desk, so I'll be able to slip away more than I've done in the past.

I'm always up for eating meetings, and there are plenty of eateries/drinkeries within easy walking distance of the Con (though I can't tell you any o0f 'em except the Ram and the food court in the mall - I don't get to Indy more than once a year :-). )

RR