Re: Statuary

From: Pete Darby <pete.darby_at_v4LJCNU525JojqtCCmpEw7Jtvm0j3qaXZ1PTBGXNa5LmOZT2njXiLcpZRlXYPfEiL>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:29:20 +0100

And the carved gargoyles, let's not forget them.

--
Pete Darby

Every Child Matters?
Each week: 450,000 children are bullied in school.
Each year: more than 360,000 children injured in schools
Each year: at least 16 children commit suicide as a result of school
bullying
Each year: an estimated 1 million children truant
Each year: more than 1 in 6 children leave school unable to read, write or
add up