Re: Fate of Yelmalions

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_QRMpx82XFPy5358FKq4Uk1rasJCfXhRLARkWHcg5yIyVtNVcyYPtJyR9wixEWMBil>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:33:20 -0700

YGWV. On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Terra Incognita < inarsus-ferilt_at_R1gQfOFYhlgrRSt2_7dZZ4DiH3pGTAdhz0tD8cUpcgtHv28enbnCKqdPcQlCI796MUvEmcKusq2ejEH3KNYOVPswr57kBXE.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Greg:
> > Can you tell me where in print it says the Yelmalions will be crushed
> > again?
> >

> No, I can't. Why do they worry about it? I suppose this is a reason.
> 1) Yelmalio was crushed at the Hill of Gold. (Gods Age)
> 2) Yelmalions were crushed at the End of 1st Age (Gbaji War)
> 3) Yelmalions were crushed at the End of 2nd Age (Dragonkill)
> 4) Yelmalions will be crushed at the End of 3rd Age ([Insert your opinion,
> YGWV])
Yes, I see.
Well, that is the Destiny of Sun Gods after all. And almost everyone will be crushed in the upcoming battle of the New Gods War.
Please be sure to post to them, in Japanese the words of the Founder: Those who have the Great Light securely within their Fire Soul will endure, and rise again.

Jeff Richard:

Officially, there were NO Sun Dome Temples at the Dawn. The god was not revealed until the Battle of Night & Day. http://www.glorantha.com/new/battle_nightday.html and elsewhere

--
Greg Stafford