Re: When is HQ 2nd edition coming out?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_CrMZscWqgZKEQ8pcSdpp26kwP5KaNt5jHqD-5rMTQdJtsSFEbdCfFJLtmSRU9NCFgylky>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 09:51:27 -0700

>I assume that "Heirs of Malkion - Lords of the West Volume 1" will be
> published BEFORE that?

At this point I'm still trying to get the list of manscripts, proposals etc. in order, so there is not pre-set schedule as yet.

That said, HoM will probably be after HQ2.

The schedule is slowly coalescing from the primordial soup of files sitting on my desktop. Some manuscripts have been through final editing, some through copy and content editing, but *I* need to read them to see where they are, rather than relying on an over-a-year-old Status document from my predecessor.

This is not an attempt to blow off the readership, simply a problem of me assimilating what we have, from manuscripts to artwork, and figure out what we need in addition. Once the initial task of sorting manuscripts is done, I'll be able to make a schedule (and with so many completed MSs, that schedule should be pretty solid).

RR