Re: Naively looking for 'Pavic Tales'

From: matthew.cole_at_d4H-tvHlmobXiRfclY2LLW-vtASSFogAVJCzQeY9UTSmG6XLY1t6RK_mf35V90B
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:32:07 +0100 (BST)

Heya

No, I'm not confused. I know the creators of the most excellent Pavic Tales fanzine personally and even helped produce on of the issues.

I was referring obliquely to the possibility that copies of that worthy material might surface, if I could get Jim or Jim interested enough.

Well, got to go feed baby bears now.

If there is enough interest, perhaps the Pavic Tales guys could be encouraged to release some PDFs that could be sold? What do people think?

Cheers

Matthew

(never confused) :P