Re: Naively looking for 'Pavic Tales'

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kjm_at_u0C9u5neEZMOFBXUZoDAyqOTKvu2UwneECXL18SLHmrFHJlwoFXPcW8ASc7FI4KjdP-Tyjqe>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:29:48 -0400

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:32:07 +0100 (BST), Matthew wrote:
>I was referring obliquely to the possibility that copies of that worthy
>material might surface, if I could get Jim or Jim interested enough.
>
>Well, got to go feed baby bears now.
>
>If there is enough interest, perhaps the Pavic Tales guys could be
>encouraged to release some PDFs that could be sold? What do people think?

I would think that the amount of effort involved in making sale-quality PDFs of that material would be very small, indeed, and once you have the PDFs there's no good reason not to make hard copy available through a print-on-demand venue like Lulu.com. I'd certainly buy it....

--
Kevin J. Maroney | kjm_at_NJ9E3TBN4j5MPmiZc-WHubQFF2MWtNAvq1lh_CxT63zcE-jCq_pR7nKaywL6XhPfH4C8wQc.yahoo.invalid | www.maroney.org
Games are my entire waking life.