Re: Naively looking for 'Pavic Tales'

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_NafvkysvuQQMG5mcqE9HqoDGCIo-MuLs7NkSDYqmCCq2ogCV_mV4din6gb3EMRTuo>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:01:04 -0700

YGWV
though regretably copyright law does not....

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 4:36 AM, ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_nGmFV5IwCMfCxQwiQhOy6Z8cG_lOhwAofvAhxMEvgXdCpaHQx-3Cky6ZP68ZXCriYQCWza5y5dOg_17Dj4S6QKRND-w.yahoo.invalid>wrote:

> But it won't work for Drastic. Reproducing that can't be done legally
> without the publisher's permission, which won't be forthcoming.

Although the articles in it that were done by persons other than El Pendejo cold be made available by them, perhaps as reprints in other zines. I, for one, would happily grant such permission for my articles, should some fanzine editor/publisher contact me for it.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer