Re: Questions about wyters

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_vp7uorSUYSaEI8Cq4V1STPUeGHvVf1zRtsTUDLdxqgg-8H1qUlWQ1GtGnE2BOhdUMT>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:51:11 +1000

Hi Andre,

2008/9/26 Osentalka <Osentalka_at_RX1bm-3pz6CO59DKUU9WDrTNxnhwEP6RrVNNBRhi3UuJufyl3UN8C2zD7lyU8pnnKsXDO5sSs6DedSkn.yahoo.invalid>:
> Follow up question:
>
> Is it possible not only to convert the worshippers to a new way (lets say
> Orlanthi to the Lunar way) but also the Wyter???

In Champions of the Reaching Moon there is a section on 'The Bloodstorm Bandwa' which has a suggestion that this might be possible.The description of the guardian of the group has language that implies that this conversion is possible - although it could all just be propaganda.
The relevant section is 'The Hoar Heron of Far Woodshore' (CotRM, 13).

Personally, in my Glorantha, this sort of conversion is possible - although it may not always occur as neatly or as peacefully as the subsequent tales would have us believe.

Cheers,

--
John Machin