Re: Questions about wyters

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_VUeUUq-FyXIlrj07DxDoghssC6HoC6ftQULumyWrxHmTnDxbkaTg_AruVFXTW>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 02:39:26 -0000

John:
> the transformation of the Hoar Heron (it flew to the Moon IIRC) seem
> to be two positive examples of effective Lunar conversion of immortal
> entities...

If it's a problem, have said clan replace it with one of them Lunar flamingos (destixins). The Frosty Flamingo, or something. Throw in a bit of synth-drums and keytar, and that weird Jai Alai thing, and it should be fine.

And if moodily gazing over the Moonlit hills of Sartar whilst listening to Crockett's Theme isn't the picture of Septessential reflection, I don't know what is.