Re: Dumb questions

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_EnAUYl_Jutzp0Kzu34jaFRZjdEApfUsVHAQfWD5THknvjHXVZd4znng_pIgECb>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:14:46 -0700

But, as was mentioned in an earlier e-mail, horses have several advantages over an ox.
I wouldn't say you have to know it exists before you heroquest for it. But you would have to be hero questing for *something*. You need to plan that leaves a middle-world replacement so you can take the hero plane item back with you.

But there are lots of heroquests that are done for knowledge or to discover new facets and secrets behind/within the myths. You could discover the existence of the horse collar/magic horse(s)/magic cart/whatever and then come back for it on a second heroquest.