Re: Dumb questions

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_E0CTBDXUykz9PSCqiNz3gKiDqhUnuYhZ2AZNL3V2DCkLZ8FLfBVWDYIHFfhV9H>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:12:28 -0700

Of course, you wouldn't quest for ONE horse. You'd quest for breeding stock. That way everyone in the tribe (eventually) would share in the rewards. But, yes, the plan to get more powerful, known items is definitely going to be more persuasive to your community when it comes time to ask for support.