Who wants Pavic Tales & Other Reprints

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_9-u9VWNWzVE_cDYXsJjZ0CPMPOjPphOfNkiqtPZ0RBnKOz3ZAfkzXLB0Hls8VnSUlhd>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 00:20:07 +0800

I would like Pavic Tales as well

Erm, if Moon Design were produce another hardcover I would Suggest the following:

  1. RQII or RQ:AIG – Idealist yes…Legalistic, unfortunately not…

2) ‘Complete’ or even background material from the various Freeforms (Gloranthan)

  1. How the West was One.
  2. The Birth of a Goddess.
  3. Life of Moonson.
  4. That Far Place/Adari one.
  5. Best of Heroes Magazine / Different Worlds / Wyrms Footprint’s (Agimori/Morocanth/etc etc)/Various other rare ‘zines

While we are at it does anybody have a better memory for a list of the various freeforms? Where they were set and what convention(s) they were used in.

Sean

Sent: Monday, 29 September 2008 10:15 PM To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Who wants Pavic Tales

Yeah me too!

Done. There are 11 of us now. Any more takers?