HQ2 and the Gre3at Compromise

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_K7S0lKfVHedTZ9v0uhdXnkmILwE1woYjSNKRhPZOaLvALZjZ-ava7E0_1kmWE6kh-f-rX>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:46:28 -0700

> Aside from these podcasts, there is absolutely no mention of HQ2 on the
> web.
> Not the Issaries site, not anyone else's site. It's like it doesn't exist!
> Does anyone keep a website with news and updates on Glorantha and
> Heroquest?
> It seems like the community does not try hard to keep their own websites
> up-to-date.

The reason why there are no official links is that there is not a solid date we can point to and say "It will be availble Here". There are still kinks being worked out of the manuscript, but we have started looking for artwork, which is a milestone on the way to publishing.

Realistically, I doubt it will be ready by Christmas unless the stars align perfectly. I *really* dislike to advertise a date befroe I have a really firm grasp of the time commitments.

We have the first volume of the Lords of the West in artwork as well. This supplement is by Trotsky, and covers "the West" in a general way - much like ILH1 did for the Lunar Empire.

After LotW1 and HQ2, we have manusdcriopts in hand and ready for editing for Aldryami (All elves, all the time) by Shannon Applecline, LotW2 (Kingdom of the Flamesword, covering Seshnela and the Rokari church in detail), Distant Shores (A sea-borne campaign where your heroes get to aid in a major event in the Hero Wars)

Roderick