Re: World Map

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_THJCVJcLWMi3LIt-FhzmiSmxHeM9KQGqghjjlq0rTV3E2xhYTd7h4r4ZD3KGyM4DVFL>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:50:16 -0400

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_u0_l7e20x9c3o2HHl6UALKC3GFDqQd1I5fP3USt1vN-B6dySM2DRvyqP_uGXfEanZ5hYuUjX6_wyku0ZsbroJ16q.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> But if there would at least 20 people worldwide that would be interested in a full-size
> banner (or two) at the $100 range, plus shipping, I could move this from a hobby project to
> something I could share with the community.

Well, I am a map junkie but I would have to think long and hard about buying one at even half that price. Others' bank accounts may (and hopefully do) vary.

I also much prefer color maps...

It is a cool project though! I have done similar composite maps for the west to help a campaign I was running at the time, and it was really fun to do.

~Kevin McD