Re: New One Man and His Dice podcast is up!

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_DwfMBBOzi7117C49uJb70RHFodUmLwOQ4oPLn4uj3BdpvmgxQIt-qZ3VDfC0m0oYBzs>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:55:03 -0000

I at least try to keep updates about the books I'm writing for HeroQuest at my blog. There hasn't been anything for the last month or so, because I haven't been writing anything during that time. (I've been taking part in some discussions with the writers of HQ2 and its other supplements, but those aren't appropriate for blogging about). But the information is there, and hopefully it keeps people at least partly up to date with goings on that I'm personally involved with.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/