Re: Naively looking for "Pavic Tales"

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_wnHBAu6qIuoQDWFZ-EDJfwFzUonAzZzmBp3EBL4AmaOteAd_PeotQq6aNMAOGIE7nhqY>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 20:18:43 -0000

Picking up on an old discussion thread -

A large percentage of the population of Old Pavis, probably between a third and a half, deals with spirits, demons and entities that would horrify the folk of New Pavis. They did this in order to survive first the Nomad Invaders and even more to survive the Troll Occupation.

Those ogres didn't come from outside the Walls after all.....