Re: Lunar element's relation to others, especially Storm

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_s0IjV5f-z-cEc-atYOymt9sPP8JZo5wIx6_ZnpOGQMddxEFbQUaDwTNweKGmiI4TtLY7>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:30:35 -0000

> This makes me think one step further: the Red Moon is a new
> Otherworld, created by Sedenya, right? Maybe the Moon rune isn't a
> Condition either, but something completely new, the first of a new set
> of runes for the new world to be built from the remains of the old one.
>
> On the other hand, considering the ever-changing nature of the moon,
> the Moon rune might not be classified at all, belonging to all an none
> of the categories.

One, both or neither of your theories might be right (and I am certain there are schools of thought in each camp). For purposes of the HQ2 rules, Condition Runes are a catch-all category. The rules exist to allow you and your fellow players to create your own connections, oppositions, secrets and theories.

Jeff