Re: An Observation About Yinkin

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_xHDTe4N-wmvE4hhVilSSbKd0trQ8QtkQMLUh2PCYlbSsV5GXImasYGNAqWSuJu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:51:51 -0800

But Jeff's comments suggest that a hunter won't be using clearly defined lands for hunting. Thus making visits to other clans at the end of a day of hunting more common.
In fact, following prey for a few miles, especially after you have wounded it with your bow, is common in hunting. It seems to me that visiting hunters caught away from their tula following a long day's hunt would not be uncommon. So long as the hunter avoids visits to the areas of feuding clans, he/she might even be welcome for news that they bring.

And, who would you rather play host to? An friendly and flirtatious tomcat or a gruff and taciturn bear?