Re: Labrygon

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_TDEBNfTuaJi6cKQsO1avIvglwdvwl_vfu8lHd1Ul5pr0tgJdwvFQxIsnF_6a1s8>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 01:30:45 -0000

YLabrygonMV

> Labyrgon is not the father of Lord Pavis or a God Learner (remember
he
> is described as a demi-god priest from the EWF and Dragon Pass).

His quotes and actions make him sound more like a Godlearner to me. Seaslaver, Pamaltelan demons, coastal bloodbirds, imported waterlizards and Tanens Grotto.

> Suffice to say, Labyrgon is a title, not a name. And his more widely
> name was cursed throughout Peloria during the Second Age.
>
> Jeff

Labrygon could be the title of most of the scenarios in the Big Rubble - specifically "Raid on Yelorna" should be "Labrys,Gone!" "Balastor's Barracks" could be "Sacred Axe Gone but now Found" "Puzzle Canal" could be "Labrygon's Maze". "Krang's Table" could be "You're all going to get the chop".