R: Re: Lunar element's relation to others, especially Storm

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_UhY0NCoTZuvhzuu-xly0IWxaZ3XVdew55JPzNcp6FjWQvH5jYPgFLhdsV20hWdyD6Pp>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 02:23:50 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your insight, Pentallion.
Food for thought.
But I don't quite share your assumptions, I'm afraid. Time is connected to causality and I don't think there is one single entity, even if the Lunar Pantheon is a powerful one indeed, that can be linked mutually to causality. Ciclicity and Balance are aspects of causality, but I don't think they are so central in Gloranthan Time definition. I don't think that Lunar elementals can be defined as Time elementals, either. Time is not eternally the same and eternally cicling as the Lunars believe. Their sudden appearance in 1247 or so is a prove of that. Time is also connected to entropy, for example, so you could call a Chaotic entity a 'Time elemental', applying the same inductive reasoning. But it would be wrong, in my opinion.

Ciao,
Gian