R: Re: Lunar element's relation to others, especially Storm

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_vKLpJ4jwlhiyO_TXPESYK38tphTf_FOwp0QqjbfKTEy9K1jbReN90sypxOSJyojk4g3>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:09:33 -0000

Since I started this, some of you may be interested in what I went with.

I decided that for me the Lunar rune feels most like a Form rune, but one that can sometimes be used as an element or condition.

It makes sense if you can combine [Death] and [Lunar] into a kill lunar cultist spell, for instance, in the same way you could do with [death] and [animal] to kill somebody's horse.

Hmm... what a violent example. Should have used mastery or harmony for nicer magic.

  -Adept