Re: R: Re: Lunar element's relation to others, especially Storm

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_djbHS_h0I1CSgZRytxljvJ95Q8EzQeyGdClhBTtFoEGZma5pj-EzQkin6VvY0dTHUz>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:17:25 +1100

I always imagine the God Time causality as taking a leaf from *Tlon, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius*; essentially it applies while people are paying attention and then starts to become confused as new things happen. The relationship is imperceptible, unreliable, and - basically - unreal.

Orlanth's slaying of Yelm, being hard to ignore and universallly (cosmically?) observed, remained a sharply causal relationship.

(Sorry this is not really about the Moon and the Storm, but I find the whole idea of the God Time fascinating and it was one of the things that drew me into Glorantha initially).

2008/12/10 pentallion pentallion_at_FgRHegvU477esxCgmbFAti_o-GvT2sI-P7WrhU_iNDxZxh88MxGt1oPIUQuP5lbPHCKxWF_xy6biEA.yahoo.invalid

--
John Machin