3D Sketchup model of New Pavis

From: felixtimestwo <felixtimestwo_at_5Hjt7G_O3GyhGHOryORVtSMklE4rOu0kPy5NKVftYT7Cfy-ahFN6Ce3wrsRPKE>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 10:54:41 -0000

Guys,

I'm snowed under with work at the moment, and so I resolved not to post here until I finished my thesis. However, I thought I'd share the very rough model that I did of New Pavis in Google Sketchup a while ago. It's not even nearly finished, and I meant to go back to it, and either properly finish it off or (more likely) start again from scratch, but got too busy.

Anyway, Google sketchup is free and ridiculously easy to use, and can be found and downloaded here: http://sketchup.google.com/

My model of New Pavis is on the Google 3D Warehouse, and can be downloaded from here:
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4e29cf1885fc4caa4e1af951bf7c6903&result=4

The temples and taverns are labelled, but you should be able to turn the labels on and off with a little tinkering.

I also started a rather more sophisticated Indagos town and have a few lunar soldier 2D figures, which I could also upload if anyones interested.

Felix