Re: Lunarised Sartarites

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_1IlUBznaSZgdrN6CFArO9K_IQUE3w6Ef4vEx8QZtDw6A4XJFFTscnVQMjb0BEMnuV5ph>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:33:30 -0000

> I've been playing a game involving Lunars and people slowing
converting to
> the Lunar Way that has recently moved to Dragon Pass. In typical fashion
> they are getting tied up in local issues and as a consequence I've been
> trying to find out about the politics of Lunarised clans/tribes in
Dragon
> Pass.

First question is what do you mean by "Lunarised"? Do you mean those clans and tribes that have accepted having kings or chieftains who are friendly with the Empire (and maybe offer some propritiary worship to the Lunar gods and goddesses)? Do you mean those tribes and clans who have stopped offering sacrifices directly to Orlanth (instead offering those to Barntar, Ernalda and other good gods)? Or those who have broken with their ancestors and gods, and now offer sacrifices to the Lunar pantheon?

Jeff