Re: Disease questions

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_JSUjVPg1vZK5dDhfmI5pkByPr7bb1GqmDevqFDefmBPmWMzh-8g3qUawDeC5-dlO-y>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:09:51 +1100

Would Yelm "delegate" this to a less savoury servant (Shargash?)?

I imagine Yelm punishing by withholding protection, or by permitting his servants to let disaster escape from the Underworld rather than to rain down sickness himself.

2008/12/20 Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_Gu0bXujYL8EZ3xW1yYbgYPDASEpitH-EArvLuQq4oHNjyp-3RJDukz38UfuBm0CYLzmyHYSIIUkwgvGok1SDOo2F7azNnA.yahoo.invalid>

--
John Machin