Re: The Unholy Trio: Rephrasing the Question

From: pentallion <pentallion_at_jY1o3ITR3zbgdJAjvBRmUZpXDzbCtxIZ65-P8ZbTi92eCRrktlI2OiHj86fhJc9Pf>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 06:05:02 -0000

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Yes, that's pretty much the kind of campaign I'm talking about. Evidently, I have free reign to do whatever since there isn't any mythology built around Malia and Thed. What little I have is that:

Malia was at first a healing spirit with great powers over growth and birth. That fits with her discovering diseases, since they grow and replicate and it fits with her midwifing Wakboth. But it doesn't fit with her being evil.

Possibly, Malia was Subhere's guardian at the door to the fount of chaos and Ragnaglar subverted/tricked her to letting him pass. That fits in with her being his mistress later on.

Malia may have walked out on the Unholy Trio after she saw what Thed had given birth to. Indicating that she didn't realize what she was a part of, which goes along with Ragnaglar tricking her.

Really, if I can just find any other scraps of info on either Malia or Thed I can probably build a great deal around it.

ANYthing.

P.S. yeah, I had forgotten Raist was D&D, not to mention he was (gasp!) a Player Character! :)