Re: Common Magic

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_g_mBbC7ZELEKUcn5M5AJMOl4ypMrdLOM_FK2WR2RDGrvPkQBKwBU1A-ZSPE7o7>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:55:54 -0800

I think you have one part of that wrong. Common magic consists of: Charms someone else gave to you
Spells that someone else created and told you about Innate magical abilities (not Rune Affinities) that you are born with

These are all specific abilities (unlike the General Ability of a rune affinity). I don't recall if you can only augment with them or if you use them as abilities.

--Todd