Re: The Zin Letters #3

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_PIAoNnzlY4kKSC5rtvBhGCh3QSSWCNQOkXOrG4FPd4oruA4rS_RxL3W2nB7zZHsu>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:21:35 +1100

>John, do you have any comments about Zin Letters or your Far Point stuff?

Just this for now: fantastinen, mielikuvituksellinen and suurenmoinen!

I am totally engrossed in real world affairs at the moment, but will try to finish a review of Zin #3 for rpg.net and this list over next weekend.

My copy arrived just last week. Its one *fantastic* effort folks. Congratulations to all concerned.

Cheers

John

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.