Re: The Zin Letters #3

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_7w1yT0tCMwLVNe2uMu_xcSS2e87gkHNQ-1Rx1zW4zUQRP-OiuANCPO3yG-W0Sp24I7>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:33:27 +0100

There are 3 Glorantha-Fanzines at the moment:

And there is "Signs & Portents", the Mongoose PDF magazine.

As far as i know ALL of them accept submissions!

Tradetalk will publish two more theme issues, after which we are theme-free/accepting everything gloranthan!

Cheers

André Jarosch
(Editor of Tradetalk magazine)

.