Introducing new players - Reaching Moon Missionaries.

From: continuum2008 <Continuum2008_at_CO19yJ2y8DrwAqXGYMlmlLLkB0EH6dMHmox33GWHotSGGdUD4gvqxQ4iEqGvtp>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 19:17:25 -0000

So we had some good advice from many different people about how they introduce or would introduce players to Glorantha.

For those wanting to GM HeroQuest and are willing to help promote HeroQuest then the Reaching Moon Missionaries may be of interest to you.

http://heroquestdemos.ning.com/

We have hit the 50 members mark, with only five of them being the administrators.

We have members from the Russian Federation, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Finland, Venezuela, New Zealand, Australia, United States, Sweden, Singapore, Spain, Ireland, France, Germany, and United Kingdom.

Darran