Re: No sunburn

From: jeffrichard68 <richaje_at_KrbNx9UcIpcNscLntkp0qWqrkO9MUZG4ydqzrnjaUF2_jIlzSvgqQOcER33Xmf5BXa6p>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:43:33 -0000

> Being both later and published, hasn't your gnostic text been Gregged?

No for one simple reason. Moon Design has recently commissioned several thousand dollars of professional art (all new stuff) for Sartar using those artistic guidelines. And we have already lined up a top tier professional artists to do the cover of Pavis who will be using those guidelines as well.

You can have the Sartarites be green and the Dara Happans magenta in your campaign. But I am telling you how they will look in all future books.

Jeff