Re: Preorders for buying Sartar Kingdom ofHeroes at Dragonmeet 2009!

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_xNTCQWs3lULD0a-S-rgR7rawz0FSrc9hJt8ujUlCMH-9Bym9A5zpdZTjCCzWvf_a3P6YuZL>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:11:24 +0000

E50 doubtless reflects the cost to print, and doubtless it is a very nice book, but the exchange rate is crippling you.

You could really do with a way of printing it in the UK or the US if you want to capture those audiences.

Rogue Trader is in the local games shop for 39.95. From the look of it it's also about 400 pages, but it's in colour and it's a nicely embossed hardback book. A 45 black and white paperback, especially if the cover tends to curl up like a swiss roll as my preview one does, won't pull in the newbies. And that's what we all really want