Re: Status of Mongoose RQ publications' Glorantha content

From: L C <lightcastle_at_gqRRpaHSqyB4XoZ7MTAdZQFE04sB0SL_jYIMjzOANwedskhBE9lDOUgW_cozUpIa>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 00:05:27 -0500

Then why bother to have a canon?

I mean, I agree it shouldn't be a straightjacket, but unless you are recommending we ignore the published products as just one team's campaign, it would be nice to have some general sense of what is and isn't in and where it's going, so that the engaged and interested fan base can be contribute meaningfully. (Or so I would think.)

LC