Re:Geographic scope of published scenarios

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_1zDKE3ofSCZqsKhPORxm5KXAVKttIpgZSnXXY8wOjydDSGF2DEbdJ5_JujzlqcH>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:38:35 +1100

The only published ones I can see that are obviously missing: Men of the Sea.
Griffin Mountain (Balazar)
One set in Erigia with the Char Un (can't remember the title) Fonrit, from Heroes magazine had a scenario published with it in Fonrit.

Tales of the Reaching Moon had several scenarios set in other places - islands in the Ocean, a couple in Pamaltela.

I don't know what is in anyone's publishing pipeline. If I had the time I'd like write and run a campaign with players taking on the role of Dormal and his companions; a campaign where players take the roles of exiled Kralori living in Ignorance while plotting to find a new Emperor and defeat the False Dragon Emperors; a game where intrepid humans must fight the evil warweeds in Maslo.

Keith