Re: Point of View

From: Peter Larsen <p3larsen_at_oXKHbZu35FiphuGo3QkEiSDYh0aT0HRyhIiePFIak58wmQLcQG52hMxne2MQbQcwAA4>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 07:11:24 -0500

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 10:26 PM, arun <keithnellist_at_XdbpS5JYrPZIdy2MhtBVzBnodGzNb5YODdxp7muCVAVEge-Got_2DE_RC8NsnvSmRrpQK8ufn62nN56eiXg5rnE.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> I thought the following Spin was amusing, in a non-Gloranthan way, giving a
> good example of how things might be viewed differently from different
> perspectives. Can anyone come up with some Gloranthan versions of the Big
> Spin?
>
> THE 'BIG SPIN'

And also, untrue, since it's been attached to at least four other political figures in recent memory:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/humor/horsethief.asp

In looking for a Gloranthan angle on this, I guess it would be -- be careful what heroquest you go on, you may find yourself caught up in mythical traps laid out ages before for someone else.

Peter Larsen