Re: Caselein ...Issaries goes west in reverse?

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_rZIW5dZxifcoBvFcJDt4WDgk6xFxP0NCyEphOe9vX96zFZYqCt3ZEVx3yBbLEOWK>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:17:13 -0800 (PST)

"I still have no idea if Caselain wasn't reconstructing the Issaries-goes- West myth in reverse."

Wow. I assumed that was deliberate "We met Ashura and thought he was a normal man. He wasn't." Issaries and Ashura. And the illustration of Caselein with this fingers just so. Guess I was reading too much into it. My players won't, though - they are excellent at putting cultural blinkers on. :-)