Re: Caselein ...Issaries goes west in reverse?

From: jeffkyer <jakyer_at_oCZivyHWWF6Xy-dlEJUuJNBbYST52Yn3VWmLAw7A1vXWJKBIqPa8zckmPO_NHbsl9Lzr9>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 22:24:36 -0000

Serves me right for reading an old email from last January and thinking it was current, for which I appologize. I need more sleep.

Oh it probably is. But Wenelia is such a mess mythically that anything is possible. I suspect the heroplane around that land outside of local myth is smoking rubble and scary bad stuff.

However, when I was writing I was playing a lot of King of Dragon Pass and the Issaries the Conciliator story has always been one of my favorites.

Caselain needed something but I have gotten very wary of the 'oh, its just misapplied worship'. There is probably an ur-story there that is (or was) the truth but uncovering that would be a lot of work. Perhaps some industrious heroquesters in the employ of the Trader Princes are working on this question. Everyone who wants to survive the coming Hero Wars must discover new ways of doing things. Or rediscover old ones that have been lost but are once more relevant.

Jeff