Re: Playing in the 2nd Age (Was Re: Status of Mongoose RQ publications' Glorantha)

From: L C <lightcastle_at_nFpOk_UXN9gQkku79LMELNkLPb_5beP99RWJdtr2u4Chao6hA3qXUUfKbTiduJyv>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 18:07:28 -0500

Speak for yourself, I am ALL about games where the Orlanthi are the villains. ^_^

ian_hammond_cooper wrote:

>I understand that there is a fondness for playing Orlanthi that tends
to make the default position in the 2nd age that the traditionalists are the good guys (and the fact that well they probably are<g>). But
>considering we have ended up in the 3rd age with the Lunars being the
'also rans' in game terms it would have been nice to reverse this in the 2nd age.