Re: Caselein ...Issaries goes west in reverse?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_PNk34dzm2UPZ0murogVfFNIGN884NIMhjiGLcWfCpxBn_5BRmfmrn3YsKgUPD9eL>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:46:32 -0500

  jeffkyer wrote:

> Oh it probably is. But Wenelia is such a mess mythically that anything
> is possible. I suspect the heroplane around that land outside of local
> myth is smoking rubble and scary bad stuff.

I'm inclined to think Wenelia is tough.

> Caselain needed something but I have gotten very wary of the 'oh, its
> just misapplied worship'.

Me too. All the trade gods other than Lunar and Dara Happan do seem to be cognates of old Iss, though. I've never quite bought the "all the trade gods are really communication gods" though. I mean, I get the link, but lots of traders seem a lot more interested in obfuscating what they have than in clear communication.

LC