Re: from Sartar:KoH, being "drawn into" a heroquest

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_Rl58H53IVR7YI4-gqHkT-dun_nZ_WBS7WKHk808RRQBr_x9j2F73KUtHY79I>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 08:28:38 +0100

My own understanding was that most of the time the person you meet is on their own heroquest from their own cult and acting as their god/hero. As the God (and the Hero?) plane are outside of time it doesn't mean you are facing people of your actual time when doing your quest. This could be for example that a future Lunar hero is heroquesting and impersonating one of lunar gods while meeting the characters impersonating the storm tribe gods.

But I might be totally mistaken as the concept of Heroquesting was totally alien to me until recently.

Manuel