Re: from Sartar:KoH, being "drawn into" a heroquest

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_3-ilbPQze_BcxZ5e2TKSXCKkmiMN-jSkzkQk3KiljxWv_mwv8q5nr4j5LycN>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 08:58:15 +0100

I agree and contemporary do not mean that the quests happen at the same time.
You can imagine the player nemesis running an heroquest in the past 0.5-10 years from the moment the hero are doing theirs. Or the adventurers defeating their extremely powerful nemesis in an heroquest because the nemesis attempted it much earlier in time. This could even bring a plot arc. The only way at a point to defeat their otherwise invincible opponent is to go on a hero quest and defeat him on that same quest where he gained his power. Then back in the normal world you can have a more mundane confrontation.

Manuel