Re: from Sartar:KoH, being "drawn into" a heroquest

From: Jeff <richaje_at_ZsqNFZFkPa1VIOa9nggF-GHqNQSJ6q0rGPyu0DR7Ne4TKGsj17VhtRtwxu_K_uBLa_q8>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 00:45:28 -0000

> > In fact, it is suggested that most cultures observe Sacred Time. That sure
> > does make a significant time period when you can assume that the
> > heroes key
> > contemporary foes are also doing their own HQ's. No wonder HQ's run into
> > each other all of the time!
> >
> Good point.
> Although I think only the Theleyans observe sacred time. That whole big
> swath up the middle that interacted with each other and were shaped by
> the Lightbringers and such.

There is a universally recognized major magical event occuring at roughly the same time around the world. We are most familiar with the Theyalan Sacred Time, but there are major Year End/New Year ceremonies around Glorantha. Some are a few days earlier, some are a few days later, but nearly all Gloranthans cultures recognize this magical event in some form. Additionally there are world-wide magical events that take place during the Sacred Time like the abrupt clearing of the sky.

Jeff