Re: Sartar: KoH - why does Fazzur act this way [spoiler]

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_4xBAKjNZK7-HH7X5pWL8mh1nWsDfAbZ7P5KdXFa3CE0RLVfcqHlxJi9VTxWAbM82>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:36:41 -0800 (PST)

Spoiler note
.

Fazzur's instructions were to give the hands to the Prince of Sartar, not ensure they are kept in his hands.

Besides it's been about five years. The handless hero must be burnt toast by now.

--Peter Metcalfe

Pete: Good Points!

All: I should have been more narrow. In the description of Fazzur's reaction, p. 311 does make it clear that his not-too-vigorous follow up in later days was because he and his forces were getting busy with war effort. I'm more wondering about his having the officers stand down during the theft itself. They are right there, why not intervene? It's almost like he wants the heroes to get away.