Re: Digest Number 2252

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_5nQ0LrquxwYneQD792rCX5AiK-AWJAWjCfK6pRmtYA2TE6TzHsMz9Ydf_kzzvnpu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 07:57:06 -0800 (PST)

Jeff says:

> Additionally there are world-wide magical events that take place during the Sacred Time like the abrupt clearing of the sky.

To which L C replies:

> I just hadn't heard that the entire sky goes blank.

I don't think Jeff meant to identify the "sky" in the sense of the celestial hemisheres in which the stars and suns live. I think he meant the "sky" in the sense of the part of the air where the clouds live. Elder Secrets (I think) described the Glorantha-wide weather pattern. At the new year, the clouds suddenly depart, pretty much overnight. I think there was a name for it, but I don't remember what it is.

Jeff, is that what you meant?

Chris Lemens