S:KoH Wyter confusion

From: dougiepunk <dougiepunk_at_ABTFg_dQ5gQz2TuoLyMfb4AYnvUV3OcsjOjgJwpz8teVGnHnVvOmx106VZnVZWJfc>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:38:19 -0000

Hello peeps. I'm working my way through KoH and have a couple of queries, so here's the first one...

p89."Old Man Varmand is associated with the Air rune and can provide the following abilities to a chief or champion of the Varmandi Clan that they they can use at his air Rune rating (see Clan Generation Questionaire): Furious Sword Fighting, Tumble Horse, Blind Enemies With Gusts of Wind, Restore Mount In Combat, and Restore Kinsman in Combat."

..but the filled in Clan sheet for the Varmandi Clan on p58 has the Wyters abilities listed as "fill Hungry Bellies, Fight Against All Odds, Defy Emperor, Fight Fire Tribe, Escape Chaos, Survive Winter, fight for goddess".

The abilities on the Clan sheet tie in with the Clan Generation Questionnaire, but where does the later list of abilities come from? Are they generated by the story or by the group? Should a group think up a list of stuff during during clan Generation (but I thought that was what the Questionnaire was for & and are there any guidelines for this)? Are they in addition to the abilities gained through the Questionnaire? Or is this a mistake? Or am I missing something / being dense / being obtuse?

Thanks for any help,

Dougie.