Re: Church of Ashara

From: L C <lightcastle_at_Bv-CPx0kDOS-Ps1MI41nMT3aRhHN-xNtw4Z4MDB9DGE0GVHyflWQMutDzzqQ80gp>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 11:11:42 -0500

forgive my ignorance, but I seem to recall that being the case with the Lightbringer myth and Harmast as well. All the bits of the story were there, but not connected, and he reconstructed the overall myth into one complete narrative.

This might be completely wrong, but that was the impression I had. (Now, in his case, I think he *did* know he was doing it, unlike your idea for Caselein.)

LC